Why choose a gift card instead of a gift? Flexibility! Here are just a few ways your special someone might enjoy a gift card:
- A relaxing overnight visit to a Dutchman Hospitality inn
- Amish Country treats like Peanut Butter Pie, Amish Apple Butter and fresh-baked bread
- A scrumptious home-style meal from any of our restaurants
- Trail Bologna and Swiss Cheese from our retail food store
- Choices galore — from scented soy candles and luxury bath products to old-fashioned toys, and from inspirational books to artwork reflective of Amish Country.
Gift Card for Christmas
Posted by Unknown on 11th Dec 2017
I purchased this card as a gift for my brother as he lives in Maryland and we live in Michigan. A rendezvous point for a nice get together. Only negative is the $10 bonus voucher. The expiration date of March 31 is too short as we are not traveling until April.
Gift Card Order
Posted by Garland Tenney on 6th Dec 2017
I ordered online and received the card on the second day--that's fast service. The website and order form were easy to navigate. I recommend this service.
Gift Card Order
Posted by Katie on 27th Dec 2016
I recently purchased a gift card which arrived in record time. Navigating the website was extremely easy and user-friendly. Being able to customize the price point and messaging made the process fast and convenient. The gift card arrived with a few brochures which I included in the gift package.
Gift card order
Posted by Kim on 18th Nov 2016
I ordered this over the phone and received within 2 days thru certified mail. I am totally impressed with the friendly fast service.
Get a Gift Card for a Great Gift
Posted by Karen C. from Livonia, MI on 8th Aug 2016
I needed a gift for a 50th Wedding Anniversary and I knew the couple loves to stay at the Carlise Inn. Bought a gift card for them along with a travel guide for the area. I think this is a much better idea than some trinket they don't really need. Also, when I purchased the gift card online I received very quick serve....had it in just a few days.